Friday, November 24, 2006

Gearing up for Pune International Marathon 26Nov'06



WOW the marathon effect. Woke up early in the morning and nearly after a gap of 3 months I went for Jogging. Excited to see the "MAHOL" I mean "NAJARA" ..that you can call a perfect scene at the Police Ground. The entire ground was full, and runners all over. Now I must appreciate the spirit of Pune People for such social activities. I spotted few professional runners as well( all four looking like Africans). When I was down after my first round I heard from a person that they were running since early morning ( Today I went to jog at 7:45 am.. shame shame ). They must be aiming to win the full marathon(42.5 KM).

And the target before me is to somehow complete 10 KM and still be able to stand on my two legs(Shattering, shivering....shut up I will be normal soon).

http://www.puneinternationalmarathon.com/
Be there.

No comments: