Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It doesn't matter to you... but a lot to her

This was just an incident happened to me few days back...

I was on my way to office after finishing some work at a bank the time was around 1:30 pm in the noon. The scorching sun on head that day. I took an auto to office... the auto stopped at a traffic signal and a poor lil girl came beside auto to sell the drawing books, At first I didn't paid any heed to the girl and told the girl to go away. Suddenly I heard the voice(nowadays the system is responding well) the voice told me that "It doesn't matter to you... but a lot to her". She was barefooted selling those books,flowers... She wasn't begging she was trying to sell me some articles. May be those articles are of no use or of a little use to me ... but If I purchase those articles she is earning her bread and butter, may be supporting her family as well. 20-30 Rs are not less but do I think every time when I spend this little amount. THEN why should I be a miser at a traffic signal. I called the lil girl and purchased the comic drawing book. The joy at her face and at my heart of realizing something is unquotable.

No comments: