Saturday, November 25, 2006

Climax of Passport story is near. Hurray On the verge of being a Proud Indian to get the Indian Passport without using money and power [unfair means].


Great day. At last the passport status changed. It's been more than a year and more than Rs 4500, that I could have saved by giving bribe of just Rs 100. But then I wouldn't have felt great and proud towards my country and towards myself. If I would have bribed and used unfair means, I would have contributed to this nation's bad system and pathetic condition. I am thankful to my Project Manager: Shrikant Dhumal who encouraged me to hold the patience. Now I can definitely hope that I will get the passport within a week. Chances never leave you. You should learn how to create chances.

Well My marathon target of 10 KM is now I think achievable. Today I went for jogging at {9:00 AM now this is real shame..but come on yaar it's weekend}. There again I saw few more international faces but this time fairer one's. The yesterdays African runners were actually Kenyans and Pune Marathon 2005 winners {They completed 42.5 Kms in TWO hours last year. I can't believe this..but I have to.}. Today I ran for 5 KM. Enough! and now I am confident that tomorrow I will complete 10 KMs {don't ask how}.

1 comment:

Reflections said...

I never knew you can get your passport without greasing some palms!! #respect