Sunday, July 13, 2014

Guru Purnima blessings - Sri Sri

Yesterday was Guru Purnima... and in this age of information technology and social media, I received blessings from my third Guru in a Twitter direct message(DM).  It was such a nice experience and those words were somewhat relating. Im a staunch science & fact freak, so I dont want to imply a miracle blessing phenomenon rather simply pointing out the coincidence. Sri Sri Ravishankar is my tech savvy Guru. May people understand his charitable trust's mission rather than branding him as another Godman. Those who know Guruji also know that he himself says "Jai Gurudev". I was baffeled at first hearing that. Because people fondly call him Gurudev and use these words to glorify him, then for whom he uses those words? When he explained this in all his innocense and humbleness, no doubts were left within. Gurudev acknowledges the fact that he isn't a godman or supreme authority. He thanks his guiding principles and his guruji's. On this Guru Purnima let me seek your blessings and wish to have your support with me.

Let the world be stress free society and nurture good values for well being of every living creature.

Follow Sri Sri on twitter: www.twitter.com/srisri

-ciao

No comments: