Sunday, September 27, 2009

D-E-S-T-i-N-Y bloody hell

not a pessimistic take on destiny..but a true life, blood pumping open heart surgery. Is there any other way to prove my innocence? why kp keeps certain distance from me. I have come this long and now im completely lost. totally freaked out... A distance of just 2 feet is a distance of thousand miles. yes. ripped apart are the beautiful blossoming feelings. severely damaged ..blood strained. The relation of friendship that could have failed to achieve by any one else...has failed me. I failed. could have stayed here..its totally up to me... but now Im moving somewhere... like im loosing everything..empty hearted. I dunno. I am leaving the place. leaving behind everything...

If things aren't working...they will never. me or you, are not machines to repair and again put to work. destiny.... bloody hell.... Never though i had to ......

I AM SORRY. I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND YOUR Rules.. Sorry K.P.

someday you will understand the meaning these lines.

निकलना खुल्द से आदम का सुनते आए थे लेकिन
बहुत बे-आबरू होकर तेरे कुचे से हम निकले।

tschuss.

No comments: