Sunday, January 18, 2009

How are you doing?

To
My Dear Life,

Its been long time I'm writing to you, forgive me for that, but not even a single moment I forgot you. You were always there teaching me lessons, sometimes I learnt sometimes I just ignored you. I am thankful to you, at every decision making point you always gave me choice. I chose one option and then discovered you shaping up my career and personal life.
Now I am again standing at a point where I need your help. But this time you are not presenting me a choice, instead what I see now is just a one-way leading to a definite defeat. Why should I be the cause to defeat you. So I request you to bear with me for sometime. We will sail through these disturbed waters and we will be winner all the way.

Your Sincerely,
Manish :-)

No comments: