Monday, December 04, 2006

Bigg Weekend at Bigg Boss' flat No: 6

Friday 1-Dec-06:
The weekend started wonderfully in Bigg Boss's flat. The Friday evening around 8:30 PM{India Vs SA was about to start} a "chamgadad" means a "bat" entered in flat. First it was in Naren's bedroom and later it came to living room and the real mess started here. Everyone covering himself with towel, napkin, bed sheet whatever came in hand. Naren took "Baba's" role and tried to fly away the bat with zaadu. Zaadu ke sare tinke bahar aa gaye lekin Bat bahar nahi gaya. Then we tried with towels but the Bat scared us with his lowered flights. After a long time when the bat got tired it settled on Jammus "Siebel" book on table. "Baba" came back into action. He carefully put a box on the Bat and captured it. With lot of courage holding the Bat between
Siebel book and box he went downstairs to release it. A-One nazara tha.
This is how the weekend started at Big Boss's flat.

Saturday 2-Dec-06 Morning:

This incident happened at this flat for the first time. I was sleeping on my bed in living room, time around 10 AM. Someone knocked on door. "Baba" again in action opened the door. There was a man standing out there and talking to "Baba" in low voice. Baba let him come in. He told us that he is selling branded items like suite pieces, shoes, laptops, cellphone stolen while transporting the goods. We left us numb, thinking why Baba let him come in. The person who told us that he is from "Hoshiyarpur, Punjab" and has brought branded suite material{GWALIOR mills}. He instantly started showing the pieces. We were repeatedly saying NO NO to him, and he was like "Dekh toh lo ek bar...". The pieces were really looking branded and price is like whatever suitable we say. BUT NO means NO. We told him to pack-up and told that we always wear readymade clothes. He was in real mood now and told that he was looking for a relationship so that if next time he steals any laptop or cellphones he will give us those "Chori ka item" in "moohmanga daam". We scold him not to show up again. and also scold "Baba" not to let in such people. And also the watchman who let him in the apartment.

Evening:
I woke up around 4 PM, when Naren-Baba was preparing himself to visit "Kaya Clinic". I told him to wait so that I will accompany him. I was bored at flat so decided to give company to Baba. We went to Kaya Clinic, off Karve Road. On our way we saw "Barista" and decided to pay a visit there on our way back. When Baba was IN, I went to nearby netcafe to pass the time, there I saw snaps of Karthik with Irfan Pathan and Greig Chappel. Shame on Zamya and Pride for those two morons. Baba's "KayaKalp" was over and we headed for "Barista" for the first time. Meanwhile Jayant called and we decided to go late night show of "Dhoom2".
At Barista, Baba decided to stick to Expresso(with lots of milk and foam) to avoid any surprise. So I ordered the first in the list "Expresso Italiano - Large (Kadva zehar)[20ml - Rs 30]" for Baba and "Cafe Mocha Large - strong (costly but safe)[Rs 67]" for me along with "Chocolate Excess Pastry with Vanilla scoop[Rs 220]". To Baba's horror the expresso was milkless. All the time we were eating pastry, Baba was confused with "which is expresso and which is mocha", and I was confused because on bill it was written expresso large and in reality it was only 30 ml in a small cup. So I went to waiter to clarify my doubt, and it was 30 ml expresso LARGE. After first sip Baba quit the kadva zehar(Expresso Italiano), by that time I had sipped half of my cafe mocha. I told Baba about gr8 taste of black coffee and mixed that kadva zehar in my mocha. and then.... I too quit my mocha after few sips. Was it really worth a visit and drink ????.
While coming back to flat I had an idea( from subconscious mind ). We stepped out of auto near Barista FC Road, and went straight to "Venus Stores". There I purchased whole accessories needed to start Painting like water colors, brushes, color pallet, sketch book etc., Came back to flat(7:30 PM), and started painting. Movie time was 11:10 PM. I was having ample time and started to paint my first picture named "Wilson's Waiting". Jayant and Baba gave there valuable suggestion and "Vishesh Tippani" over my new venture{They called me psycho and suggested to meet some doctor ...obviousaly. I would have done same if they would have acted like me}. The theme was "Caste Away". "The Wilson", volleyball which is accidentally left in water, was waiting on the same beach for someone to come there, and to talk to him. Later me, Naren, Jayant, Jammu all went to watch "Dhoom2".

Sunday 3-Dec-06:
Nobody woke up till 12 AM, I was a kind of opening my eyes but woke up at 1 PM, ate my tiffin and slept. Then we enjoyed India's fourth consecutive one-day defeat against SA. Shame Shame Shame.

Thus the weekend passed, But no blame game, No falsity, No quarrels. Every One happy at Bigg Boss's Flat No 6. So nobodies out. Ghar se beghar inme se koi nahi hoga, but wait there is one who wasn't there on Saturday with us, yes he is Tarababu. Chances are likely that Tarababu will be beghar. Because he got 4 nominations out of five. Let's see who will tell him the pre-decided nomination.

No comments: