Friday, March 19, 2010

Summer Trip to Chennai !!!


Touch Screen panel at Bangalore Railway Station.. Impressive.
We Don't Need No Education...
Appu Guest House, Near Sanskrit College, Mylapore, Chennai.
This is third time I am staying here... 

The ultimate question is whether I will make it??? Today its CSK Vs DD ... and being in Chennai its almost mandatory to watch Chennai match.. Exam 2moro at 10am... I know the result already but still its in blood to fight till last moment. Hope that the paper setters are also enjoying IPL matches and have set the papers lazily... and also hope that soon after exam professors check the papers when there favorite team is winning IPL match. Then I can say its justified to watch today's match. (and with this waiver I'm taking the oath to be away from internet and blogging and similar sort of activities for next 2 days.. thankfully I also haven't got my camera with me this time otherwise in morning only saw a beautiful lake and temple near Mylapore railway station .. tempted but ok..next time I will definitely take pics of that beautiful place. ) Ciao...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Give your best, you will sure clear it.
btw papars ipl ke pahle hi set ho gaye hoge aur check IPL ke baad ho sakte hai.
So, be prepared from your end.

MMK said...

nahii oyee. papers abhi abhi set huye hai.. and they have to check it before 3rd april.. tht before compre exam.. :-) soo chances are bright.:-)