Friday, October 17, 2008

At Vienna Airport now...

The cargo F*** me like anything... Mannnnn could you imagine paying 600 Euros... a little more than 40000Rs for 20 kg extra luggage... I did it.. What to do??

I paid 600 Euros for 20 kg (30 euro / kg) to carry back home all the souvenirs, clothes and most important the chocolates... Big thanks to credit card tat I carry... I would not have been able to achieve this feat w/o a credit card. Once decided to choose between wht to take back and what not?? coz the clothes that im taking back were not costly as much im paying for there weight !!!!

But noooooooo..... i dint want to throw anything...so decided to pay the full putting a big stone over money mind. :(((

Money comes and goes... i will earn more n more to compensate this foolish loss. If I had paid a little attention towards cargo and my total baggage i could have saved at least 50% of the total.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thnx, for sharing!!