Sunday, August 17, 2008

Open Prison ... sometimes Hildesheim is like that.

No government has arrested me, I am not a criminal.
Then why am I feeling like I am being punished for something.

Whats the reason? When I went out of my house after one and half day long... neither the mild breeze was exhilarating nor the sunny weather, and evermore the fresh air also couldn't satisfy my breath. I wanted to scream loudly, I can't go back to my friend who suffered a loss. Whats Life??? I cant answer. It makes you weep, it makes you scream... it makes me realize sometimes that I am hopeless... It reminds me that I am in open prison. YES when life punishes someone he is send to a open prison.
No walls, no guards, no locks, no handcuffs... but the legs don't want to go out, the tongue becomes tasteless, the eyes no longer want to see the sunlight and the hands... they are spread wide open asking for something which may not come back again once gone.

hopes time courage ... thats what is required to break this open prison.

No comments: